+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Finally getting NBN access

Finally getting NBN access

As of May 12 (apparently) I'll be able to download at a whopping 25mbps!

Thanks national fraudband network!
    Repent!

The darkest hour of Humanity is upon us. The world
    shall meet it's end and we shall be submerged into a
    new dark age. Repent your sins, for the apocalypse,
    and the end, is extremely f@#king nigh!

Not bad. So about 3x faster than the best you can do now?
    In a low speed post-merge manoeuvring fight, with a high off-boresight 4th generation missile and Helmet Mounted Display, the Super Hornet will be a very difficult opponent for any current Russian fighter, even the Su-27/30

I currently have 12-14 down, 0.8 up with adsl. My heart was set on 100 down.
    Repent!

Ah well, all good things to those who wait...
    In a low speed post-merge manoeuvring fight, with a high off-boresight 4th generation missile and Helmet Mounted Display, the Super Hornet will be a very difficult opponent for any current Russian fighter, even the Su-27/30

We might see NBN in 2030 by the latest news...................

Quote Originally Posted by buglerbilly View Post
    We might see NBN in 2030 by the latest news...................
    July - December 2018 is my timframe and I'm only getting NBN HFC (Hybrid Fiber / Coax- ie: old school Foxtel / Optus cable from the 90's...)

There is a pretty good tool (gives you dates and connection types) for checking your own address here:

http://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home...r-address.html

And to think the rest of the developed world got this technology 15 years ago...
    Repent!

Quote Originally Posted by ADMk2 View Post
    July - December 2018 is my timframe and I'm only getting NBN HFC (Hybrid Fiber / Coax- ie: old school Foxtel / Optus cable from the 90's...)

There is a pretty good tool (gives you dates and connection types) for checking your own address here:

http://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home...r-address.html
    That's funny, my rollout is also Jul-Dec 2018......................hmmmmmmmm

And we are opposite sides of the country!

Mind you I'm in the final stages of selling this house, so hopefully I'll be in an area that already has NBN..................dream on!

Quote Originally Posted by ARH v.4.0 View Post
    And to think the rest of the developed world got this technology 15 years ago...
    Yes. But we are a large continent with a small largely centralised population, blah, blah, blah...

Okay, cool. So why the fuck are Brisbane and Perth taking so goddamn long when they are using cable systems that are already in place (ie: HFC)??? It absolutely boggles the mind!!! I'm watching Sky News on Fox right now and I live less than 1 km from my local exchange so hook me up NBN you useless fucking tards!!!

Exactly.................in my case the next suburb south already has NBN, the next suburb north will have it shortly (this quarter) YET we have wait two fucking years! All fed off the same system................

+ Reply to Thread